Photography Collection STARTS AT:
Lifestyle Portrait | RM 700
Maternity, Baby, Toddler, Children or Family Session (1 - 2 hours)
newborn portrait | rm 1,200
For Newborn Babies Aged 8 - 12 Days Young (3 - 4 hours)
newborn lifestyle | rm 1,000
For Newborn Babies Aged 2 - 6 Weeks Young (2 hours)
bump to baby | rm 1,700 **save rm 200**
Mini Maternity + Newborn Portrait
the baby club | rm 1,800 **save rm 300**
5 - 6 Months Tummy Session + 8 - 9 Months Sitting Session + 1 Year Cake Smash Session (Limited Membership Available Per Year)
a Day In Life | RM 1,200
Documentary Family Photography
fresh 48 hospital 'newborn' session | rm 1,200
Documentary Photography at the Hospital, held within the first 24 to 48 hours of baby's life
- Complimentary pre-session consultation in-person or by phone.
- Photo sessions can be held at your preferred venue within Klang Valley; travel fee is applicable for outstation assignments.
- Surcharge on weekends + public holidays.
- Fees and availability are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Only a booked session with non-refundable retainer fee (50% of total investment) and completed photography contract will secure your date + session fee.
- Archival photographic art available includes heirloom photobooks / albums, premium museum-grade wall canvas and classic art prints. See our Albums + Prints page for more information.
- Edited images will be delivered 6 - 8 weeks after date of session (depending on low / peak season) via password-protected online gallery.
PURCHASE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES - A GIFT OF MEMORIES!
Gift cards are redeemable for photography services or prints and available in any denominations starting from RM200 and above. It's a great way to commemorate any occasion - the birth of a new baby, first birthday, an anniversary, or even a retirement!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and purchase arrangements.
- cherish the feelings that your mind may not remember. preserve your moments with meaningful photographs. -
Michelle believes in giving back to the less fortunate and helping out whenever, however she could. When you invest in your photographs, you are also contributing to charity - 5% of nett profit will go to her favourite non-profit organisations on an annual basis, namely UNICEF Malaysia | World Food Programme (WFP) | National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM).
She also provides pro bono services for legitimate causes / non-profit organisations based in Klang Valley (at her discretion during her very limited free time). Do write in if you need assistance.